1. to identify the target group of pupils, its characteristics and needs
2. to plan interventions which make the most effective use of resources
3. to monitor and evaluate the impact of resources
In 2022-23 YGG Tyle’r Ynn was provided with a PDG allocation of £56,250. At YGG Tyle’r Ynn, we have a comprehensive plan, agreed and monitored by Neath Port Talbot Local Authority, to promote progress and remove barriers to learning for students eligible for this funding. We have used the funding available towards:
· Implementation of intervention for targeted pupils.
· The offset of educational visit costs and the offset of residential costs for eFSM pupils and those in disadvantaged homes.
· Improving access to enrichment activities (extra-curricular clubs) for eFSM pupils.
· To support pupils with their wellbeing and behaviour strategies.
The intended impact of the above actions is to:
· Improve support for targeted pupils and families through intervention.
· Improve attainment for targeted pupils through the deployment of additional support.
· Provide improved access to an enriched curriculum for targeted pupils.
· Improved wellbeing and behaviour for targeted pupils.